Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Not so good news

  I have some not so good news to report to everyone. While it has been great to see everyone I have to tell you I will not be in school the first 4-8 weeks. During summer vacation after my tonsillectomy I had some pain and went to see the doctor. After an ultrasound and some blood tests they found I have a growth between the size of a lime and a small orange on my ovary. I have to have surgery to remove the ovary, and a possible hysterectomy.

  While I am gone outside will still be open and there will be a short term sub working for me. I have plans to visit as many times as I can while recovering, that way I can meet the new children so that when I come back I am not a total stranger.  I can also see the returning students and families as well. I will also be writing all the lesson plans and helping to set up for the first weeks of school. I will also remain available through email, blogger and Facebook.

  I know that God has a plan for what's going on. I am hoping its a quick and easy process and I'll be back in 4 weeks ready to go and play (which I miss so much) I will miss everyone and I will be thinking about IPS while I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment